Top Fintech News Stories for September 2, 2020
Here are the most read news stories from our daily newsletter today:
- Transunion Goes Down. Fintechs Irked
- As states and OCC keep butting heads, does innovation suffer?
- PPP loans worth billions at risk for fraud, oversight panel says
- Digital bank ‘mafia’: Monzo and Revolut employees who have become founders
- How MoCaFi brings banking to Black and Brown communities
- Plaid Woos Banks With New Instant Account Update Feature
- A $2B Goldman Sachs venture fund could be very good news for fintechs
- Google Banking: Great Leveler or Great Risk for Community Institutions?
- Reg CF: The Number of FINRA Regulated Funding Portals Increases as Investment Crowdfunding Grows
- Brazil’s Neon Pagmentos secures $300 million equity raise